Charak Eye Hospital offers a complete eye examination, treatment and surgical facilities for adult as well as children. We have equipped the clinic with state of the art equipment directly imported from Germany and USA. Various services include –
Charak Child Care clinics aims to provide comprehensive set of facilities so that the patient can have complete child care under one roof:-
General eye examination and refraction (testing vision) on the slit lamp.
- Computerized testing of any refractive error by the Autorefractometer.
- Glaucoma evaluation – includes measurement of the intra ocular pressure and doing gonioscopy (visualizing the anterior chamber angle of the eye).
- Retina evaluation – this is done in cases of any retinal pathology, uveitis or in case of retinopathy of prematurity of small babies. Retinal evaluation is done by direct and indirect Ophthalmoscopy.
- Visual field charting is done in patients of glaucoma and optic neuropathies.
- We have a special contact lens clinic in which trial and fitting of soft to rigid contact lenses is done depending upon the requirement of the patient.
- In cases of premature babies who are at risk of developing ROP (retinopathy of prematurity) Indirect Ophthalmoscopy is performed for a detailed retinal examination.
- We have minor operation theatre in which procedure like syringing, chlazion removal, tarsorrhaphy or minor suturing is done.
- In the main operation theatre, which is equipped by a top quality Microscope and Phacoemulsification machine other surgeries include Stitch less cataract surgery (Phacoemulsification), Glaucoma filtration surgery, Corneal transplant surgery, squint surgery etc care carried out.
- We have a fully computerized clinic with fully computerized patient records.
- For the general eye problems and specific diseases education hand outs are provided.
- Regular school health checks to screen children needing vision correction or some other problems.
- Periodic camps in the villages and suburban areas to make people aware about eye care.
- Discounted / Free medical and surgical care is provided to genuinely poor patients in the camps.
When input is required from other specialties, Dr. Gaurav & Dr. Poonam Gupta will assist you in coordinating arrangements to ensure the best possible health care within our family health network.
- Diagnosis and treatment for acute and chronic medical conditions
- Preventive health and physical exams
- Care of children from infancy through adolescence
- Managing chronic conditions like asthma
- Nutrition counselling and weight management
- Observation area for acute management of common illnesses
- Fully computerised clinic
- All patient files generated instantly; Patient records available at the click of a button
- All registered patients get automatic computer generated vaccine reminders
- Air conditioned examining area
- An uninterrupted power supply for maintenance of cold chain (storage) of vaccines
- Indoor play area with lots of toys, open space, aquarium etc. creating an enjoyable experience for children
- Latest IAP approved vaccination schedule, customisable
for your child;
- All the latest vaccines, including the combination vaccines, latest DTaP (new DPT), & new MMR (Priorix) vaccine that have less side-effects
- Personalized growth charts for all kids generated using the latest CDC guidelines
- A collection centre for lab tests has been started.